What will you do when the time comes that your sprinkler is malfunctioning? You look for a company for sprinkler such as All Star Sprinkler Repair. The first thing may come up in your mind is to buy a new sprinkler system. But hold that thought! There are many reasons why this problem occurs. The reason might be just some simple reason that you can remedy by repairing. So, here are some of the arguments why repairing is better than buying a new system.
1. The sprinkler system is a complex mechanism which you will need to install different pipes to carry the water underground into the sprinkler’s heads. The head is raised above the ground to water the plants or grass. Installing a new sprinkler may cost you not just hundreds but as well as thousands of dollars. Not to mention the cost of removing the old sprinkler system in your backyard.
2. The old system is dug up in your yard, for the new one to be installed, you need to take away the old. This can cause a damage to your yard. The productivity is taken away from the sprinkler’s job as they need to be installed first on your yard.
3. Sprinkler repairs are less costly to hire than hiring someone to install the new one. Having your sprinkler repairs can save you hundreds to thousands of dollars. So, make sure you think before you changing entirely your sprinkler system.
But how can you hire a sprinkler repair service? There are many companies out there to hire, you want someone reliable enough so your money won’t go to waste. Even if repair service is cheaper than installing a new system, we cannot deny that it can cost you hundreds of dollars. If you want to make the most out of your money, you can access the company you are going to hire by asking these questions:
1. Will you provide a contract before the installation? Do you also have a copy of your updated certificate and insurance?
2. Do you have the credential to operate the service? Do you have local or international organization affiliated with?
3. Can you give me references? Will they give me feedback from the work you have done from these clients?
4. Do you have the complete equipment and tools to use?
A professional company should have the tools and equipment when it comes to sprinkler repair and installation. They should invest in this if they are a reputable company. If a company does not have the proper tools and gear, it can be a red flag to you that this one is not reliable.
5. In the event the company damaged my property, who will be responsible for the compensation? Do you have a policy?
6. Will you provide me with an estimated quote? What will be written in the quote?
The quote should include all the expenses and labor for the job. In this way, you can expect how much will you pay and how long will they complete the project.